Pi Rack Accessory board for Raspberry Pi - A, B and B+ will also work with Banana Pi -
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
With the ability to connect up to 4 additional boards, the plug-in PiRack allows users ultimate flexibility in their Raspberry Pi programming. Powered separately to the Raspberry Pi means that the PiRack will not affect performance. This carrier card is part of the PiFace series and can be used with most IO expansion boards that are compatible with the Raspberry Pi IO header. PiRack also enables the Pi Camera Module to be used at the same time. By taking IO expansion boards directly off the Raspberry Pi, PiRack enables the camera module to easily connect onto the Raspberry Pi using to the top mount CSI interface.
The versatility of the PiRack also makes it very suitable for use in educational purposes. The ability to work with multiple boards allows users to move from beginner to advanced projects, with endless applications.
- Expansion board allowing connection of multiple IO boards to the Raspberry Pi
- Room for up to 4 additional boards
- User can then select whichever board they want to interface with
- Allows the user to use the Pi Camera Module and top mounted expansion boards at the same time
- Powered separately so does not draw power from the Raspberry Pi
Power Supply Not included