Banana Pi TinyOne Model G2 -Complete System with Linux disk - Assembled and tested (BPI-M1 board)
This is a complete system but you will still need an HDMI capable monitor, USB keyboard, mouse and optional SATA hard disc drive not provided.
The Model G2 computer comes assembled inside a laser cut acrylic case. The case has access to the GPIO, Camera Module and LVDS cable, also the top and bottom plate can be easily removed to access the connectors on the main board which makes it ideal for prototyping.
We use aluminium heat sinks on the CPU & DDR Ram chips to prevent overheating.
This system is fully configured and tested before shipping. It ships with your choice of the following Operating Systems: Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Raspbian, Arch Linux, Bananian or Android.
If Operating System is not specified at check out, it will ship with Raspbian by default.
The model G2 includes the following:
- 1- Laser Cut Clear Acrylic Case by Banana Pi.
- 1 - Banana Pi-M1 Computer Board - Arm Cortex-A7 Dual Core Processor running at 1Ghz
- 1- CPU aluminum heat sink
- 1- DDR Ram Chip heat sink
- 1 - AC Power Adapter 110VAC ~ 5VDC 2A
- 1 - USB 2.0 A to Micro B Charge/Power Cord - Lenght 6-ft
- 1 - Miniature WiFi USB dongle 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n
- 1 - Banana Pi SATA Cable. Be careful using other SATA cables the polarity may be reversed! with this cable you can connect up to 4TB 2.5" hard disk drive.
- 1 - 16GB or 32GB SDHC Card Class 10 pre-loaded with your choice of Operating System.
- If Operating System is not specified at check out, it will ship with Raspbian by default.
The Banana Pi applications are endless. We would love to hear yours! This wonderful little computer the size of a credit card is capable of running Linux or Android with very low power requirements. The computer itself consumes less than 10 Watts of power.
*Hard Disk Drive NOT included. Photo just for illustration purposes.*
You will need a keyboard/mouse and Display Monitor.
We may need an extra 24 hours to build this system before shipping.